These are speeches and articles that I have written on themes related to the book. The “speeches” section is a work in progress at the moment!
- Ofsted’s plans for more inspections for struggling schools.
- Is teaching to the test the goal of Government education policy?
- What do national GCSE and A-level results really mean?
- Chapter in Civitas pamphlet on Ofsted
- Behavioral economics and why the Government doesn’t trust teachers.
- Speech to NUT/NAHT testing conference
- Speech at Keele University